Saturday, March 28, 2009

Top 10 Thoughts

Well, the good thing about the president bumping the show off a day is that we have to wait less time for the next show.

Oh. My. God. Matt in the bottom 2? Say it ain't so America! I told you to vote for him! What's that all about? I don't get it. Producer manipulation. I don't know. People just forgot about him, being first. Kiss of death. Oh I hope Anoop never goes first.

What was up with group sing? Unlike other people I love the Group Sing. But this year I hate it. I love the Group Sing because it's live, it's cheesy, it's awkward, it's a mess and it's something you can just laugh at, along with them and you just wanna pull them in a big hug like after a third grade talent show and say oh you tried, it's so great you tried.

This year? I don't know what they are thinking. First the Group Sings are pre-recorded and this last one was PRE-TAPED. That wasn't live. And if you fell for it, shame on you. That's just sick. I hated it. I am still so mad. Just make it like it was! It couldn't be Scott, it's not all Scott. It's just laziness, I guess.

The Pimpmercial was a trainwreck as well. Pocket full of Sunshine my ass. It was atrocious and also, boring. Why don't they feature Anoop more?

But at least the right person went home. Sarver, your time was up during Group 1 of the Semifinals and how you made it this far, I don't know, a true miracle on earth, I would say. Good for you.

But I can't hate on Sarver too much. He's a really nice man. You could see it. So gracious. While Matt looked like he wanted to die, Sarver took it in stride and also tried to comfort him. Good for you Sarver. Thank you for comforting my man.

So the rumor is the Top 9 Theme is No. 1 downloaded on iTunes. Soon as I get a list, I'll give my song suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment